The If you love to cook, entertain, or just appreciate the pleasure of great food, taking cooking classes with chef Jerzy is the place to indulge your passions.
iCook4U cooking class is something you just have to do. Its hands-on and lots of fun. You can take a class by yourself or with your friends and savor fun times followed by a great meal. The best part is, it’s at the comfort of your own home.
Here’s what you need to do:
CHOOSE A MENU
• Asian Favorites – Shrimp Fried Rice, Pork Dumplings, Miso Soup
• Pizza Night – Pizza Dough, Squash with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto Aged Balsamic, Classic Margherita Pizza, Dessert Pizza
Time of class (classes are 3 hours long)
CHOOSE A TIME
• 5PM – 8PM
• 6PM – 9PM
PICK A DAY
Here what you need to know:
Price per person – $80.00 includes:
• A recipe packet for each student,
• Cooking utensils (cooking utensils are provided upon request)
• Educational experience
• Complimentary alcoholic beverage
Food items: All food items are provided by the chef
Clean-up: The chef and staff will clean up the entire area
Prep time: I will need at least 1.5 hours of prep time before class starts
Appetizer: Small appetizers will be provided with complimentary drink to enjoy during class.
For any other questions and to book a class please contact Chef Jerzy Gonzalez-Arroyo:
By phone at 240.3442022 or email at email@example.com
Each person must be 21 years of age to be a part of this class. Classes for children and family classes are available.
For more information please speak the chef if interested.